Dr. Philip A Galapon MD
Family Practitioner1600 Medical Center Dr Huntington WV, 25701
Dr. Philip Galapon is a family practitioner practicing in Huntington, WV. Dr. Galapon specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Galapon possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Morristown Medical Center
- Indiana University Medical Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Providing surgical care to indigent patients in central and south America. Co-founder of UHMLA (Unidad Hospitalaria Movil de Latino America)
Dr. Philip A Galapon MD's Practice location
Huntington, WV 25701Get Direction
Madison, WV 25130Get Direction
MAN, WV 25635Get Direction
Dr. Philip A Galapon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Galapon
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Treatment for Itchy Nipples
Itchy NipplesMany women will experience itchy nipples at some point in their lives. There are many factors that contribute to itchy nipples. Many of its causes are not serious, but it is also important not to ignore the symptoms.PregnancyItchy nipples can be due to hormonal changes, increased breast...
- Dr. Amanda K Bennett MD2585 3rd Avenue Huntington WV 25703
- Dr. Clyde Rorrer DO2900 1st Ave Huntington WV 25702
- Dr. Myron A Lewis MD5170 Us Route 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Dr. Twyla Twillie MD384 Country Rd, 120 South South Point OH 45680
- Dr. Tony Virgin M.D.912 Park Ave Ironton OH 45638
- Dr. Arash Daemi Kayfan D.O.941 29th St Ashland KY 41101