Dr. Ragene Ruth Rivera MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX, 79902
Ragene Rivera, M.D. specializes in medical oncology and is board certified in internal medicine and medical oncology. Before she moved to the El Paso area, Dr. Rivera was chief of medical oncology at ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2007-2011 Texas Super Doctors
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Medical Oncology; Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Ragene Ruth Rivera MD's Practice location
El Paso, TX 79902Get Direction
Dr. Ragene Ruth Rivera MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rivera
- Innovative New Technique Improves Breast Cancer Diagnosis
Despite only using a conventional optical microscope, researchers have found a way to see farther and more detailed into what they are studying. This is by using expansion microscopy, expanding the size of what they are observing, instead of intensifying the microscope at a high cost. This technique...
- Researches Discover Clues as to Why Exactly BRCA Mutations Can Cause Cancer
When the BRCA1 gene mutation was found by scientists supported by the National Cancer Institute to be hereditary predisposition to breast cancer, it was a major breakthrough; however, for many years, researchers have found themselves puzzled by the BRCA1 gene. Its ability to cause breast and ovarian...
- Is Leukemia Genetic?
Leukemia is a type of cancer that usually begins in the bone marrow and can cause an increase in the growth of abnormal white blood cells, severely impairing the immune system of the body. There are primarily four types of leukemia, including acute myeloid leukaemia, acute lymphoblastic leukaemia,...
- Survivors and Soulmates
“Every 3 minutes, a woman learns she has breast cancer. She is a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend. I am that woman. Every 13 minutes, a woman dies of the disease. I will not be that woman. I will survive.” This is a message by writer and fashion stylist Meredith Gray in the documentary...
- Are Relatives of Someone with Breast Cancer Automatically at Risk?
It is only natural to be concerned as to whether there is an increased risk of cancer in your family if you or one of your close family members (mother, father, brother, sister, son, or daughter) have been diagnosed with breast cancer. This is known as a family history of cancer. However, most...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Byron H Chesbro MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Maria Chona Aloba M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Arsenio Gregorio Lopez MD7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Raul M Portillo MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Mutombo Kankonde M.D., M.PH.11601 PELLICANO DR EL PASO TX 79936
- Dr. Jesus Alberto Gomez M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915