Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery2545 Chicago Ave #104 Minneapolis MN, 55404
Dr. Robert Rich practices Pediatric Surgery in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Rich treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Richdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1973
- Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55404Get Direction
Dr. Robert Hampton Rich MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rich
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- Mr. Richard G Karlen MD2080 WOODWINDS DRIVE WOODBURY MN 55125
- Dr. Nathaniel S Kreykes M.D.5 W 33rd St Minneapolis MN 55408
- Dr. Brad A Feltis MD2545 Chicago Ave Minneapolis MN 55404
- Dr. Robert Dean Acton M.D.University Of Minnesota Physicians Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. David E Skarda MD640 Jackson Street Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Joseph B Lillegard MD2530 CHICAGO AVE MINNEAPOLIS MN 55404