Dr. Richard J Berens MD
Anesthesiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric AnesthesiologyHospital Based @ Chw Hosp. 9000 West Wisconsin Milwaukee WI, 53226
Dr. Richard Berens practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Milwaukee, WI. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Berens treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Critical Care Medicine
- Droperidol for perioperative sedation causes a transient prolongation of the QTc time in children under volatile anesthesia.
- Perioperative opiate requirements in children with previous opiate infusion.
- Droperidol transiently prolongs the QT interval in children undergoing single ventricle palliation.
- Use of Modified Statlock™ Device for Securing an Endotracheal Tube in Facial Burn-Like Conditions.
- Should Deidentified Case Data Be Treated as Independent Data Points?
- Anesthetic Management of an Infant With Postnatally Diagnosed Tracheal Agenesis Undergoing Tracheal Reconstruction: A Case Report.
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Anesthesiology; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pediatrics
Dr. Richard J Berens MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Dr. Richard J Berens MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Berens
- When Should You See a Heart Surgeon?
What Does a Heart Surgeon Do?A heart surgeon or cardiovascular surgeon is known for operating on the heart as well as the blood vessels for repairing any damage that has been caused to the heart. This could be due to any kind of disorder or disease of the cardiovascular system. Most of the time, the...
- How to Recover After Plastic Surgery
Introduction to RecoveryRecovering from plastic surgery is not a simple task, and one is urged to ensure that they take care of their bodies, especially the area that underwent the procedure. Though plastic surgery procedures are usually simple in nature, it is paramount that you don’t take the...
- New FDA Approved Drug for Lupus
Over time FDA approves some drugs to be used to treat different diseases. Almost every month new drugs are approved. There are a lot of research happening at the moment, and usually, most of these research lead to the development of better medications. There are new products that FDA approved in...
- What Are the Complications of Mumps?
Mumps is a contagious illness caused by a virus. It can be passed through direct contact from one person to another. There are numerous problems that come along with mumps. They can be worrying, but they aren’t very serious and often improve as the illness passes. Common complications...
- Singing as therapy: how it helps people with Parkinson’s disease
For a person diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, their mobility and movement control ability is impaired, such that they will develop tremors. Moreover, getting dressed, eating, writing, brushing teeth, and driving becomes more challenging. Family members of a patient with Parkinson’s disease...
- Stanford University's Linebacker Ryan Beecher Must Now Tackle Lymphoma
There's no doubt that Ryan Beecher is strong. If you want just watch one Stanford University football game, you'll see that and then some. However, he is now going to have to use a different type of strength in his battle against lymphoma.Ryan's storyWhile many had been following Ryan Beecher before...
- Dr. Thomas Bradley Strandness M.D.9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Lynn Rusy MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Susan R Staudt MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Susan M Retzack MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Todd J Troshynski MD9000 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Dr. Steven F Butz MD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226