Dr. Brian P Hasley MD
Surgeon (Pediatric) | Pediatric Surgery988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE, 68198
Dr. Brian Hasley practices Pediatric Surgery in Omaha, NE. Dr. Hasley treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Hasleydiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1999
University of Nebraska, Omaha, NB Medicine
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Achilles Tendon Problems, Achilles Tendonitis, Achondroplasia And More
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- Creighton University Affiliated Hospitals 1999
- University of Nebraska Medical Center 1999
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, University of Texas at Southwestern Medical Center, Dorothy and Bryant Edwards Fellowship in Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery and Scoliosis, Dallas, Texas 2004
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, University of Texas at Southwestern Medical Center, John S. Appleton Fellowship in Scoliosis Research, Dallas, Texas 2005
Dr. Brian P Hasley MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68198Get Direction
Dr. Brian P Hasley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hasley
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- How to Prepare for Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy refers to a surgical procedure done for the purpose of repairing or removing a hydrocele, a buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles. This sac swells as fluid accumulates, causing discomfort but usually no pain. Since hydrocelectomy involves a sensitive part of the...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...