Dr. John Yu is a physiatrist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Yu is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Yu focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Yu can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Dr. John Yu D.O.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89106Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85006Get Direction
Dr. John Yu D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Does a Psychiatrist Treat Insomnia?
What is the First Step to Initiate When You Have Been Diagnosed with Insomnia?The most important step to finding a solution for your insomnia is to get to the root of it. Have a conversation about it with your family and inquire as to whether your insomnia may potentially be hereditary or genetic....
- Eric J. Brimhall9920 W Cheyenne Ave Las Vegas NV 89129
- Dr. Tony Q.f. Chin MD7906 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. Joseph Michael Gnoyski M.D.653 N Town Center Dr Las Vegas NV 89144
- Dr. Eric Jae Brimhall M.D.3585 N University Ave Provo UT 84604
- Dr. Marek Korzeniowski MD3131 La Canada St Las Vegas NV 89109
- Dr. Annemarie Elizabeth Gallagher M.D.180 Fort Washington Avenue New York NY 10032