Ann Furniss L.AC., DIPL.AC.,R.N.
Acupuncturist2933 W Cary St Suite 201 Richmond VA, 23221
Ann Furniss is an acupuncturist practicing in Richmond, VA. Dr. Furniss evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Furniss treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ann Furniss L.AC., DIPL.AC.,R.N.'s Practice location
Richmond, VA 23221Get Direction
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Ms. Kim Doan Nguyen L.AC10617 Patterson Avenue Henrico VA 23238
- Mr. Ronald Keith Bell L.AC.5500 MONUMENT AVE STE R RICHMOND VA 23226
- Ms. Susan Carol Sandlin L.AC, MSOM1891 Billingsgate Cir Henrico VA 23238
- Tangela Lee Bass ACUPUNCTURIST8013 Heavenly Valley Dr Henrico VA 23231
- Xiaoyan Wang L. AC.3721 Westerre Pkwy Henrico VA 23233
- Deborah Farley L. AC.5700 Old Richmond Ave Richmond VA 23226