Dr. Linda R Rockhold M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology971 Lakeland Drive Suite 1157 Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Linda Rockhold is a rheumatologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Rockhold specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Rockhold treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- University Hosp, Rheumatology; University Hosp, Internal Medicine; Baptist Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Linda R Rockhold M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Linda R Rockhold M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rockhold
- Can Algae Treat Forms of Arthritis?
People are always trying to find natural or homeopathic remedies to treat medical conditions. Some of these treatments are based in scientific research and facts, while others are just a complete scam. However, sometimes a product found in nature can be used to develop effective treatments or...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Cupping Therapy and Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia affects millions of people around the world, and the health condition is poorly understood by many. There is no best way to treat fibromyalgia pain, sleep problem and fatigue. However, most experts recommended different approaches such as physical therapy, medication and lifestyle...
- Mali Ramara's Story: Turning Hair Loss Into A Source of Strength
Hair can be considered one’s crowning glory, and this is especially true among women who want to keep their hair healthy. But what would happen if one suffers from a disease that can cause their hair to start falling out? There are many diseases that can cause hair loss, and one of these diseases...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Heart Issues
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is not just a painful autoimmune disease that can greatly impact an individual’s quality of life. This disease also comes with some increased risk factors that people should be aware of. RA is associated with increased risk of death that is related to an increased risk of...
- Dating While Having Lupus
Dating is a romantic way to get to know more about a person with the possible aims of having a prospective partner in the future. If dating becomes a success, two people can commit to a more intimate relationship or even marriage. It may be easy for some people; however, for someone who has lupus,...
- Dr. James Kenneth Hensarling MD4436 Mangum Dr. Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. R Deaver Collins M.D.1190 N State St Jackson MS 39202
- Dr. Jason K Taylor M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Lisa Vernino Maher MD2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Dannette Smith Johnson D.O.2500 North State Street Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Eman Boulis MD1860 Chadwick Dr Jackson MS 39204