Dr. Steven A Shoshany DC
Chiropractor632 Broadway Suite 303 New York NY, 10012
Dr. Steven Shoshany specializes in providing gentle, safe, and effective chiropractic treatment for a wide variety of conditions. With many years of chiropractic training and education under his bel ... ...
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
- New York Chiropractic Council
- Pediatric Specialist
- Webster Breech turning certificate
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity practioner
- Member New York State Chiropractic Association
- Member International Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropraction Association
- Member New York Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Dr. Steven A Shoshany DC's Practice location
New York, NY 10014Get Direction
New York, NY 10012Get Direction
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Tips on Living with Lower Back Pain
There are a variety of causes as to why you are experiencing lower back pain. Back pain may result from underlying health conditions such as connective tissue diseases, which include different types of arthritis, fibromyalgia syndrome, or sciatica (nerve root pain). Lower back pain can also be...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Dr. Mark Evan Brandwein D.C.73 Spring St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Tammy Louise Bohne DC36 e 23rd st New York NY 10012
- Dr. Beth Forgosh DC177 Prince St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Michael Peter Carnes D.C.632 Broadway New York NY 10012
- Dr. Allan Sicignano D.C.21 Spring St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Alan Lakritz D.C.177 Prince St New York NY 10012