Dr. Steven A Shoshany DC
Chiropractor632 Broadway Suite 303 New York NY, 10012
Dr. Steven Shoshany specializes in providing gentle, safe, and effective chiropractic treatment for a wide variety of conditions. With many years of chiropractic training and education under his bel ... ...
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
- New York Chiropractic Council
- Pediatric Specialist
- Webster Breech turning certificate
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity practioner
- Member New York State Chiropractic Association
- Member International Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropraction Association
- Member New York Chiropractic Association
- Member American Chiropractic Association
- Member International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Dr. Steven A Shoshany DC's Practice location
New York, NY 10014Get Direction
New York, NY 10012Get Direction
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Mark Evan Brandwein D.C.73 Spring St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Tammy Louise Bohne DC36 e 23rd st New York NY 10012
- Dr. Beth Forgosh DC177 Prince St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Karen Shiu227 Mulberry St New York NY 10012
- Dr. Margaret Rubin D.C.515 Broadway New York NY 10012
- Dr. Alan Lakritz D.C.177 Prince St New York NY 10012