Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT
Physical Therapist1330 Quail Lake Loop Suite 100 Colorado Springs CO, 80906
Education & Experience: Bachelor of Science, Biology, Grace College, 2006 Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine, 2001 Dry Needling Certified, Level ...
Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT's Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80906Get Direction
Colorado Springs, CO 80907Get Direction
Colorado Springs, CO 80920Get Direction
CAMBY, IN 46113Get Direction
Dr. Jewel Kristine Horton DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Holistic Treatments for HIV
An Overview of HIVThe human immunodeficiency virus or HIV can be spread through infected body fluids such as blood, vaginal fluid, rectal fluids, semen and pre-ejaculatory fluids, and breast milk. Most often, the virus is passed through sexual intercourse or sharing of infected injection needles...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- What Are Shin Splints?
Shin splints or medial tibial syndrome refers to the throbbing ache felt along the shin bone in the lower leg. It often resolves on its own without any medical intervention. Severe forms of this condition may have a significant impact on a person’s day-to-day activities. Shin splints are...
- Ms. Nicole Helen Renaud DPT3470 Centennial Blvd. Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Mr. Anthony Bare DPT, OCS, ATC4025 Family Place Colorado Springs CO 80920
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Kippel DPT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Kristin L Manzo PT1330 Quail Lake Loop Colorado Springs CO 80906
- Dr. Allison Rae Ossege DPT1889 Woodmoor Drive Monument CO 80132
- Michael Lawrence Phillip PT1527 N Wells St Chicago IL 60610