Cinthia Taylor is a psychologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Cinthia specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Cinthia evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Cinthia because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Master's of Science in Clinical Psychology and Counseling 2005
What do you attribute your success to?
- She takes a solution-focused approach, offering goal-oriented therapy with a direct, compassionate and collaborative style.
Cinthia Taylor, MS, LMFT 's Practice location
Bethlehem, PA 18017Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Cinthia Taylor, MS, LMFT | Psychologist | Counseling
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Cinthia Taylor, MS, LMFT 's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinical Depression: How it Affects Men and Women
Clinical depression is associated with social, occupational, and physical impairments. People commonly perceive that depression is a trivial condition that is not entirely genuine. However, depression is a real illness with real and debilitating symptoms, and should not be perceived as anything...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Depression
Cognitive behavioral therapy is one of the most widely accepted treatments for depression. It is a combination of cognitive therapy and behavioral therapy that are used to modify a person’s thought patterns. The idea behind CBT is that symptoms of depression are caused by a person’s distorted...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Is Asperger's a Form of Autism?
Firstly, we need to know exactly what Asperger’s Syndrome is before we can relate it to Autism Spectrum Disorder. However, it is important to point out at this juncture that even though the two have similarities and differences, they are related.What is AS?Asperger’s Syndrome is actually...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- Dr. Anna E. Tobia PHD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Jerome F. Knast PH.D.133 Heather Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Dr. Todd Koser PSY.D.1930 Marlton Pike East Cherry Hill NJ 08003
- Billie Lee Orenbuch555 City Avenue Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg8627 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103