Dr. Nicole Kissane is a general surgeon practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Kissane specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kissane provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Psychometric properties of the Drinking Expectancy Questionnaire: a review of the
- Drug use patterns and mental health of regular amphetamine users during a
- A review of psychosocial interventions for amphetamine use.
- Brief cognitive behavioural interventions for regular amphetamine users: a step in the right direction.
- Alcohol intervention--what works?
- A systematic review of cognitive and behavioural therapies for methamphetamine dependence.
- Opportunistic screening and clinician-delivered brief intervention for high-risk alcohol use among emergency department attendees: a randomized controlled trial.
- Emergency clinician-delivered screening and intervention for high-risk alcohol use: a qualitative analysis.
- Barriers to methamphetamine withdrawal treatment in Australia: findings from a survey of AOD service providers.
- It's the thought that counts: craving metacognitions and their role in abstinence from methamphetamine use.
- Treatment utilization and barriers to treatment: results of a survey of dependent methamphetamine users.
- Putting the call out for more research: the poor evidence base for treating
- Polyamines, androgens, and skeletal muscle hypertrophy.
- Ornithine decarboxylase is upregulated by the androgen receptor in skeletal muscle and regulates myoblast proliferation.
- A systematic review of interventions for co-occurring substance use disorder and borderline personality disorder.
- A physiological role for androgen actions in the absence of androgen receptor DNA binding activity.
- Psychosocial therapeutic interventions for volatile substance use: a systematic review.
- Evaluating the impact of community-based treatment options on methamphetamine use: findings from the Methamphetamine Treatment Evaluation Study (MATES).
- Self-practice and self-reflection in cognitive behaviour therapy training: what factors influence trainees' engagement and experience of benefit?
- Expression of androgen receptor target genes in skeletal muscle.
- Workplace risk factors for anxiety and depression in male-dominated industries: a systematic review.
- A systematic review of interventions for co-occurring substance use and borderline personality disorders.
- Muscle-specific androgen receptor deletion shows limited actions in myoblasts but not in myofibers in different muscles in vivo.
- Health service utilisation attributable to methamphetamine use in Australia: Patterns, predictors and national impact.
- Predicting abstinence from methamphetamine use after residential rehabilitation: Findings from the Methamphetamine Treatment Evaluation Study.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:General Surgery 2010
Dr. Nicole Ainsley Kissane MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
KNOXVILLE, TN 37920Get Direction
Dr. Nicole Ainsley Kissane MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kissane
- What is a Neck Lift?
The neck often ages at a more rapid rate, compared to the face. Moreover, the neck is a very delicate area, and if you put on any extra pounds, fat tends to store there. Although you may have put in the effort to lose any extra weight you may have gained, the neck is the last part of the body that...
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- What Is Hematochezia?
Introduction Discovering blood after a bowel movement can be a frightening experience. If you notice a bright red to black-colored blood in your stool, in the toilet bowl, or on the toilet paper, you may be experiencing rectal bleeding. Having blood in your stool does not always signal a serious...
- What Is Varicocelectomy Surgery?
Varicocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is mainly used to treat male infertility. This infertility in men is always as a result of varicocele. The aim of treating varicocele is to obstruct or hinder venous drainage to the testicles while maintaining the lymphatic drainage and arterial inflow....
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- Dr. Winston Thomas Richards MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Scott Charles Brakenridge MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Alicia M. Mohr M.D.30 Bergen St Newark NJ 07107
- Eric Kirk Thoburn MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Chasen Ashley Croft MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Angel Miguel Caban MD1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610