Catherine Crandell is a physical therapist practicing in Louisville, KY. Catherine Crandell specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Catherine Crandell can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Catherine Crandell will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Roentgenographic findings in edentulous areas.
- Radiation in dental offices.
- AN ANALYSIS OF IMAGE SHARPNESS AS RELATED TO FILM SPEED.
- Reliability of isokinetic measurements of trunk muscle performance.
- A maxillary cuspid of 41.0 mm as being larger than any previously reported human
- Examining the role of service-learning on development of professionalism in doctor of physical therapy students: a case report.
- Peak torque-to-body weight ratios in the trunk: a critical analysis.
- Diagnostic quality control: the missing link in dental radiology quality assurance.
- A specialty of dental radiology is needed. Report of a survey.
- Specialization in dentistry: a need for policy revision.
- Radiation characteristics and controls. I.
- Basic parliamentary procedure.
- An evaluation of the influence of the half-value layer on the diagnostic quality of intraoral roentgenograms.
- Roentgeno-oddities. Unusual dental calculi.
- Thermography in dentistry: a pilot study.
- Target-object-film distances in dental adiography.
- Stray radiation.
- The American Academy of Dental Radiology training requirements in radiology for the dental assistant.
- Training requirements in dental radiology for hygienists.
- Use of computers in dental office management.
- Transferring a computer-based clinical administration system.
Catherine Elizabeth Crandell C E CRANDELL, PT's Practice location
Louisville, KY 40220Get Direction
Catherine Elizabeth Crandell C E CRANDELL, PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Self-Care for Parkinson's Disease Patients
At some point in the development of the disease, Parkinson’s affects the patient’s life. Nothing can prepare you for the feeling brought upon by hearing the diagnosis, which sometimes may seem numbing and scary. Parkinson’s disease isn’t curable, and knowing that you will have the disease...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Aaron D Flaherty DPT7926 Preston Hwy Louisville KY 40219
- Teresa Smith1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217
- Katie Payne Mcbee PT, DPT1227 Goss Ave Louisville KY 40217
- Mr. Chad Phillip Garvey PT2152 S Hurstbourne Pkwy Louisville KY 40220
- Stephanie Marie Johnson DPT3594 Springhurst Blvd Louisville KY 40241
- Emily Anne Green PT12935 Shelbyville Rd Louisville KY 40243