Dr. Joseph Megara, III is a podiatrist practicing in Thorofare, NJ. Dr. Megara, III is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Megara, III diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
OCPM, USP 1997
- Foot And Ankle Problems, Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery
- Trauma & Reconstruction
- Neuromuscular Disorders (nerve & Muscle Diseases)
- Bunionectomies For Foot Deformities
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wound Care And Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Hammer Toes, Bunions, Sports Injuries And More
- Ingrown Nail Removal
- Plantar Fasciitis, Ankle Reconstruction, Foot Reconstruction And More
- Foot Fracture
- Heel Spurs
- Skin And Nail Disorders
- Arthritic Foot & Ankle
- Corns & Calluses
- Sports Medicine
- Medical Director of Salem Wound Care Center Salem Memorial Hospital 2013
- Cooper University Hospital 2004
Experience & Accolades
- Proprietor2012Advanced Foot Care CenterPrivate Practice
Dr. Joseph A. Megara, III, DPM's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Joseph A. Megara, III, DPM | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist) | Foot & Ankle Surgery
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Joseph A. Megara, III, DPM's reviewsWrite Review
- Diabetes vs. Science: Who’s Winning?
What Is Diabetes?Diabetes is a serious chronic illness that could affect 552 million people by the year 2030, according to the International Diabetes Federation (IDF). A person suffering from diabetes is at a much greater risk of heart attack, kidney damage, or stroke. Therefore, we are now putting...
- Being Diagnosed with Diabetes
The disease begins with a feeling of increased thirst, urination or unexplained weight changes. These symptoms should warrant a visit to the doctor so as to get your blood sugar tested. If the blood sugar level is more than 200 mg/dL, consider performing a sugar test. If you are unsure of the...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- Dr. David Tachna D.P.M.931 E Haverford Road Bryn Mawr PA 19010
- Dr. Albert Mosheyev DPM8815 Germantown Ave. Philadelphia PA 19118
- Dr. Steven Cancell D.P.M.3 cooper plaza Camden NJ 08103
- Dr. John Wallace DPM702 W MAPLE AVE MERCHANTVILLE NJ 08109
- Dr. Robert J Warkala DPM401 Kings Hwy S Cherry Hill NJ 08034
- Dr. Nathan Allen Ullom DPM235 North Broad Street Philadelphia PA 19103