Dr. Kumash Patel MD
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology14256 N Northsight Blvd Suite 120 Scottsdale AZ, 85260
Dr. Kumash Patel is a surgical oncologist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Patel specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
American University of The Caribbean / School of Medicine 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
- St John Hosp & Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Kumash Patel MD's Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85260Get Direction
GLENDALE, AZ 85306Get Direction
Dr. Kumash Patel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Patel
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Breast Cancer Survivor Organizes Non-Profit With a Meaningful Purpose
One month before her 31st birthday, Janet Palmer, a law enforcement officer, found a lump in her right breast. After nine months of consultations with two different doctors and one negative mammogram, she was diagnosed with breast cancer. At this time, Palmer decided to undergo a mastectomy,...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- Dr. Mark Gimbel M.D.2946 East Banner Gateway Drive Gilbert Arizona 85234
- Dr. David Joseph Jacofsky M.D.14520 W Granite Valley Drive Sun City West AZ 85375
- Dr. Kresimira Milas MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Kimberli Sue Cox MD9179 W Thunderbird Rd Peoria AZ 85381
- Dr. Kathryn Elise Coan M.D.5779 E Mayo Blvd Phoenix AZ 85054
- Dr. Thomas Shellenberger MD1400 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806