Curtis Matthew Mitchell M.D.
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX, 76104
Dr. Curtis Mitchell is a radiologist practicing in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Mitchell specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- 2008
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Radiological Society of North America
- Member Society of Interventional Radiology
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Affiliated Hospitals 2008
- Wake Forest, Vascular & Interventional Radiology, NC, USA 2009
Curtis Matthew Mitchell M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76104Get Direction
Curtis Matthew Mitchell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mitchell
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Cynthia A. Long MD1650 W College Street Grapevine TX 76051
- William R. Hoot816 West Cannon Street Forth Worth Texas 76104
- Katherine Shelley Hall M.D.815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Stuart A Aronson MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Thomas S Livingston MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Manish Krishna Kotecha MD815 Pennsylvania Ave Fort Worth TX 76104