Dr. Alejandro Hornik practices Neuropathology in Maywood, IL. Dr. Hornik studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
Dr. Alejandro Hornik MD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
CARBONDALE, IL 62901Get Direction
Dr. Alejandro Hornik MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hornik
- Friends Fundraise for a 5-Year-Old with Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Harrison Williams was only 16-months old when he was diagnosed with Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD). The family heard the diagnosis while driving on their first family holiday together. They were happily traveling along when the pediatrician called and told them to turn the car around and...
- Discover the Fundraiser Dedicated to Finding a Cure for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Duchenne is one of the lesser-known degenerative diseases which revolves mainly around rapidly-progressing muscular dystrophy and belongs to the same category as similar conditions — such as Becker Muscular Dystrophy — though it is usually one of the most aggressive variations. The disease...
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- One Husband's Touching Way to Honor Wife with Alzheimer's Disease
Dan Summers has been married to his wife, Joan Summers, for over 60 years now. However, Joan has Alzheimer’s. She was diagnosed when she was 61 years old, almost 17 years ago, and Dan has been her sole caregiver since the very beginning when the symptoms were mild and she was still able to care...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Discusses his Life and his Comedy
In a video shared by Gawker, comedian Steve Way talks with Rich Juzwiak on how muscular dystrophy impact his comedy and affect his life. Way shares the misconceptions that people have about him and how they think that he can’t talk. He also says that dating has been difficult. He met his...
- F. Moises Gaviria14636 Golf Road Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Dr. Subhash K. Patel M.D.25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640
- Dr. Anil Gulati MD2850 South Wabash Avenue Chicago Illinois 60616