Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Otolaryngology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Adriane Latz practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Kansas City, MO. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Latz provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1998
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Ear Wax
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
- Harvard Medical School/Children's Hospital, Boston, MA Pediatric Otolaryngology
Adriane Latz's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Adriane Latz's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Latz
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Tonsillectomy
What is a tonsillectomy?A tonsillectomy is a type of surgical procedure that is purposely aimed at removing the tonsils, which are the two tiny glands found at the back part of a person’s throat. Although tonsils contain white blood cells to assist in fighting infections, they can also get...
- Dr. Carrie L. Francis M.D.3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103
- Dr. Julie L Wei M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Thomas Cotton M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Daniel E Bruegger M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Robert Weatherly M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Lorien Mary Paulson M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108