Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (Pediatric) | Pediatric Otolaryngology2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO, 64108
Dr. Adriane Latz practices Pediatric Otolaryngology in Kansas City, MO. Pediatric otolaryngologists are primarily concerned with medical and surgical treatment of ear, nose, and throat diseases in children. Services that Dr. Latz provides include the diagnosis and treatment of ear, nose, and throat disorders, and head and neck diseases; surgery of the head and neck, including before and after-surgery care; consultation with other doctors when ear, nose, or throat diseases are detected; and assistance in the identification of communication disorders in children.
Education and Training
The University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio 1998
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Ear Wax
- University of Kansas Medical Center
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
- Harvard Medical School/Children's Hospital, Boston, MA Pediatric Otolaryngology
Adriane Latz's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
Adriane Latz's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Latz
- Laryngitis: What is Epiglottitis?
Epiglottitis is marked by swollen flesh in the epiglottis. It can be a fatal disease.Epiglottis is located at the bottom of the tongue. Majority of its component is cartilage. It assists in stopping food from getting into the trachea. The epiglottis’ flesh can get inflamed and close your wind...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- What to Expect After a Tonsillectomy
A tonsillectomy is mostly carried out as an outpatient operation, where the patient is allowed to go home on the same day after the surgery. However, a one-day hospital stay is recommended if complications occur after the operation and if the patient has a minor or complex medical...
- Recovery for a Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, and Septoplasty
Tonsillectomy RecoveryTonsils located in the back of your throat help to fight infections but sometimes tonsils themselves get infected. Tonsillectomy is a surgical procedure used to remove tonsils. If you intend to have a tonsillectomy, it is likely that you desire to know the duration that you...
- What Is Acute Sinusitis?
The inflammation of the sinuses and nasal membranes is what is referred to as sinusitis. The sinuses are the openings located in the facial bones that are linked to nasal openings. Mucous membranes that surround the sinuses are the same as those found in the interior of the nose. You probably have...
- Children Who Snore May Develop Behavioral Problems
A new study shows that snoring, breathing through one's mouth, and stopping breathing while asleep may lead to behavioral problems in children. Earlier studies have shown that these disorders in sleeping are known as hyperactivity.The study recruited pregnant women who were due to deliver between...
- Dr. Julie L Wei M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Thomas Cotton M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Robert Weatherly M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Lorien Mary Paulson M.D.2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Gregory Alan Ator M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Daniel E Bruegger M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108