Dr. Fatima B Hassan MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology23133 Orchard Lake Rd Suite 100 Farmington MI, 48336
Dr. Fatima Hassan practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Farmington, MI. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Hassan treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Medical College 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- SCS/MSUCOM/WMU Homer Stryker MD School of Med Program
Dr. Fatima B Hassan MD's Practice location
Farmington, MI 48336Get Direction
Dr. Fatima B Hassan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hassan
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Dr. Emily T Wang MD1600 S Canton Center Rd Canton MI 48188
- Dr. Diana Kay Bayer D.O.75 Barclay Circle Rochester MI 48307
- Dr. Farah I Khan M.D.3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Pavadee Poowuttikul M.D.3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Divya Seth MD3901 Beaubien St Detroit MI 48201
- Dr. Harvey L Leo MD2000 N HURON RIVER DR STE 200 YPSILANTI MI 48197