Dr. Bruce Karlin is an internist practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Karlin specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Karlin provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1976
University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus 1976
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2004-2005. Community Faculty Educator Award
- Leader in Quality Medical Law Report Rx for excellence Award
- St Vincent Hosp, Internal Medicine
- St. Vincent's Hospital 1977
Mr. Bruce Gardner Karlin MD's Practice location
Worcester, MA 01605Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01605Get Direction
Mr. Bruce Gardner Karlin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Karlin
- Lose Weight While Sitting at Your Desk
People with sedentary, desk bound jobs could be helped by portable pedaling exercise machine, says a new study. These exercise machines will help them to counter the effects of sedentary jobs, according to the researchers.In this study 18 full-time workers were provided with a portable...
- What Is Tramadol Used For?
Tramadol, sold under the brand name "Ultram" in the United States, is a synthetic opioid analgesic used to manage moderate to moderately-severe pain. It is generally used to relieve pain as that experienced during chronic conditions like arthritis or after surgery. Tramadol Hcl 50 mg also arrives in...
- Running Barefoot Has More Benefits
Running barefoot may be more beneficial than running with cushioned shoes, according to a study published in, Nature. Runners using cushioned shoes usually land on their heels when those running barefoot may land flat-foot or on the balls of their feet, say researchers. According to Daniel...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes?
Diabetes comes with a lot of signs, so it is important to recognize the signs and symptoms before it is too late. It's important to see your doctor before the symptoms become severe. Type 2 diabetes symptoms often develop slowly and most people don’t even know it. It is really important to get a...
- Dr. Levis Guzman M.D1596 Broad St Providence RI 02905
- Wadid Azer770 North Main Street Providence Rhode Island 2904
- Dr. Steven Edward Ross M.D.23 Pond St Sharon MA 02067
- Dr. Sailaja K Reddy M.D463 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01701
- M. Aurora Balerdi407 East Avenue Pawtucket Rhode Island 02860
- Dr. Peter B. Johnson M.D.19 Sturdy St Attleboro MA 02703