Dr. Daniel Chu is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Boston, MA. Dr. Chu specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Chu often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
- Imaging for Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
- Racial Disparities in Readmissions for Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) After Colorectal Surgery.
- Familial Colorectal Cancer: Understanding the Alphabet Soup.
- Local repair of stoma prolapse: Case report of an in vivo application of linear stapler devices.
- Rates of hospitalization among African American and Caucasian American patients with Crohn's disease seen at a tertiary care center.
- Emotional intelligence in surgery is associated with resident job satisfaction.
- Hydrodynamics of defecation.
- Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS) Eliminates Racial Disparities in
- Racial disparities in length-of-stay persist even with no postoperative complications.
- The Association for Academic Surgeons 2001-2010: a decade of inclusiveness.
- Racial Disparities After Stoma Construction Exist in Time to Closure After 1 Year but Not in Overall Stoma Reversal Rates.
- Reduced disparities and improved surgical outcomes for Asian Americans with colorectal cancer.
Dr. Daniel I-hsin Chu M.D.'s Practice location
Boston, MA 02118Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55905Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Daniel I-hsin Chu M.D. | Proctologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Daniel I-hsin Chu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chu
- What Is a Proctologist?
Proctology, also known as colorectal surgery, is a field in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases or disorders of the colon, rectum, and anus. The one who specializes in proctology is called a proctologist or a colorectal surgeon. What is a proctologist?A proctologist is...
- What is a Virtual Colonoscopy?
Also referred to as a VC, a virtual colonoscopy is an x-ray test that detects polyps, cancer or other disorders in the colon. Colonography is the medical term for this test.How It's DoneThere is a difference between an ordinary colonoscopy and a virtual colonoscopy. The ordinary colonoscopy uses a...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?
What Occurs During The Different Stages of Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is an infection of the prostate which causes abnormal growth of cells on the prostate gland. Prostate cancer is known to inhabit the body of an individual for a long time before displaying any symptoms. During the first...
- Dr. Brian Frank Hinnebusch M.D.825 Washington St Norwood MA 02062
- Dr. Vitaliy Y. Poylin M.D.330 Brookline Ave Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Stephen M Sentovich M.D.830 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. David I Becker MD75 Herrick St Beverly MA 01915
- Dr. Alan Weldon Hackford MD11 Nevins St Brighton MA 02135
- Dr. Thomas E. Read MD41 Mall Rd. Burlington MA 01805