Dr. Kent Kistler practices Neuropathology in Greenville, SC. Dr. Kistler studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Neurology; Wash Univ Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
- Vanderbilt 1981
Mr. Kent H Kistler MD's Practice location
Mr. Kent H Kistler MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kistler
- Side Effects of Trintellix
What is Trintellix?Trintellix is an antidepressant used for the treatment of a type of mental disorder called major depressive disorder (MDD). The common side effects of this medication are:...
- Life Hacks to Make Alzheimer’s Care Easier
Being the caretaker of someone with Alzheimer’s is challenging, depressing, and sometimes exasperating. As a caregiver, you wear many hats. You are a nurse with skills to fix bumps and bruises, a housekeeper to clean up messes, and a doctor with knowledge about medical conditions. In addition, you...
- Linda Ronstadt: A Rare Conversation About Parkinson’s Disease
Linda Ronstadt, born July 15, 1946, had a diversified career that began in the mid-1960’s with the folk-rock group, Stone Poneys. After their breakup, Linda started a lucrative career in the country music genre where she became the first female singer to release an alt-country album. She put...
- Comedian with Muscular Dystrophy Discusses his Life and his Comedy
In a video shared by Gawker, comedian Steve Way talks with Rich Juzwiak on how muscular dystrophy impact his comedy and affect his life. Way shares the misconceptions that people have about him and how they think that he can’t talk. He also says that dating has been difficult. He met his...
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient ischemic attack (TIA) is type of the disease and it drops the blood supply to the brain temporarily. This is due to various reasons. It can make the brain deprive from the oxygen. The person gets stroke which is stroke like situations. Though it does not last long.The transient ischemic...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD200 Patewood Drive Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD1500 Weiss Street Saginaw Michigan 48602
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Millard Clinton Trott M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605