Dr. Shauna Werth kronfuss M.D.
Surgical Oncologist | Surgical Oncology1441 Eastlake Ave North Topping 7415 Los Angeles CA, 90033
Dr. Shauna Werth kronfuss is a surgical oncologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Werth kronfuss specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Dr. Shauna Werth kronfuss M.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90033Get Direction
BOZEMAN, MT 59715Get Direction
Dr. Shauna Werth kronfuss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Werth kronfuss
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Tests Determine Pancreatic Cancer?
Pancreatic cancer is a cancer that begins in the pancreas, which is the organ that lies behind the lower part of the stomach. This type of cancer is really difficult to diagnose and it is often detected late. In most cases, by the time this cancer is detected, it has already spread rapidly and thus...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Dr. Anton Bilchik M.D., PH.D., M.B.A.2121 SANTA MONICA BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90404
- Dr. James Samuel Tomlinson M.D.200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90024
- Dr. Kristi Mari Funk M.D.8900 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 300 BEVERLY HILLS CA 90211
- Dr. Rena Desai Callahan M.D.10945 Leconte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Susan Mccloskey M.D.1311 Centinela Ave Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Sherin K Shirazi M.D.1044 S Fair Oaks Ave Pasadena CA 91105