Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS
Dentist | General Practice6700 W 121st Street Suite 101 Leawood KS, 66209
Dr. Jamie Smiley, DDS is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in dentistry and general dentistry. DDS Smiley currently sees patients in Overland park, Kansas and Leawood, Kansas and Overland ...
Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS's Practice location
Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smiley
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Gum Contouring
Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping or tissue sculpting, is a dental procedure done to correct an uneven gum line in people who have teeth resting either too high or low on the gums.The cause of the gums being too high or too low is mainly genetics. It may also be due to certain medical...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Neetu Chopra4756 Oak St Kansas City MO 64112
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Brianna Ganson D.D.S.11225 Nall Avenue Leawood KS 66211
- Dr. William Christopher Busch DMD2000 Swift St. North Kansas City MO 64116
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS209 Nw Blue Pkwy Lees Summit MO 64063
- Dr. Larry Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055