Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS
Dentist | General Practice6700 W 121st Street Suite 101 Leawood KS, 66209
Dr. Jamie Smiley, DDS is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in dentistry and general dentistry. DDS Smiley currently sees patients in Overland park, Kansas and Leawood, Kansas and Overland ...
Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS's Practice location
Dr. Jamie L Smiley DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smiley
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What Are the Best Home Remedies for Dry Mouth?
Ever felt your mouth suddenly going dry and the need to reach for some water to get rid of the dryness? This is a condition that may occur to you frequently. It is called, fittingly enough, dry mouth. Dry mouth is a condition that can occur due to reduced amounts of saliva in the mouth. Dry mouth is...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Brian H. Jenkins DDS13905 E. Noland Ct. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. John C. Flucke DDS428 Sw Ward Rd Lees Summit MO 64081
- Dr. Larry Dean Pribyl D.D.S.4801 S. Cliff Ave. Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Steven Wayne Blum D.D.S.19613 W 101st St Lenexa KS 66220
- Dr. Jeremy Lee Bowen D.D.S.19201 E Valley View Pkwy Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Colleen Ashley Nguyen D.D.S.9501 State Ave Kansas City KS 66111