Dr. Dongmei Huang is a pediatric nephrologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Huang specializes in caring for children with chronic conditions such as hypertension, kidney disease, and chronic dialysis. Pediatric nephrologists have extensive knowledge on the dialysis and transplant processes, while simultaneously developing lasting relationships with the families of their young patients.
Dr. Dongmei Huang MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
SYRACUSE, NY 13210Get Direction
Dr. Dongmei Huang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bacterial Conjunctivitis?
What is bacterial conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the palpebral or bulbar part of the eye. There are many types and many causes of conjunctivitis. One common type is bacterial conjunctivitis, wherein bacteria that infect the eyes spread through direct contact with an infected...
- What Are the Symptoms of Celiac Disease?
Celiac disease is a digestive condition in which the lining of small intestine is affected by the consumption of food containing gluten. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye, barley, and other related grains. In this condition, eating bread, pasta, cookies, and pizza crust triggers an immune...
- Nephrotic Syndrome in Children: What You Need to Know
Nephrotic Syndrome in ChildrenNephrotic syndrome in children is not a disease, but rather a group of symptoms that usually indicate kidney damage (particularly glomeruli damage) and proteinuria (high levels of protein in the urine). When there is kidney damage, a protein called albumin, which is...
- Wilms Tumor Facts
Wilms TumorWilms tumor, also called as nephroblastoma, is a type of cancerous tumor in the kidneys. The name of the disease comes from a German doctor named Max Wilms, who wrote about it in 1899. Children ages 3-4 years old are more likely to develop Wilms tumor.Wilms tumor accounts for around 9 out...
- What Is Renal Ultrasound Used For?
A renal ultrasound is actually a diagnostic procedure, wherein high-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. The echoes recorded into videos or images of the internal structures of the body.A wide range of diseases and conditions can be...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Friedhelm Hildebrandt MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Matthew G Sampson M.D.1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Kera E Luckritz DO1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Patrick Evan Gipson MD1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. David B Kershaw MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Ashton Chen D.O1500 E Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109