Dr. Margaret M Barnes M.D.
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology1041 N 29th St Billings MT, 59101
Dr. Margaret Barnes practices Radiation Oncology in Billings, MT. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Barnes specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Margaret M Barnes M.D.'s Practice location
Billings, MT 59101Get Direction
FERGUS FALLS, MN 56537Get Direction
Dr. Margaret M Barnes M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Barnes
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- What Are the Side Effects of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy, also known as radiotherapy, is a procedure that is used mainly to treat cancer and other conditions such as thyroid disorders, non-cancerous growths, and blood disorders. Just like other types of treatment, radiotherapy often causes side effects. The side effects generally depend...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- Dr. Michael D Hasselle M.D.801 N 29th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. John M. Schallenkamp MD801 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Frank R Lamm MD1315 GOLDEN VALLEY CIR BILLINGS MT 59102
- Dr. Joni Buechler-price M.D.1315 Golden Valley Circle Billings MT 59102
- Dr. Trent Donald Mihalick M.D.1315 GOLDEN VALLEY CIR BILLINGS MT 59102
- Dr. Christopher C Goulet M.D.801 N 29TH ST BILLINGS MT 59101