Dr. Edward Coleman Crawford MD
General Practitioner1601 Inlet Ave Tybee Island GA, 31328
Dr. Edward Crawford is a general practitioner practicing in Tybee Island, GA. Dr. Crawford does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Crawford provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Mercer Univ Sch of Med, Macon Ga 1991
Mercer University / School of Medicine 1991
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Pediatrics
- University Tn College Med Chattanooga
Dr. Edward Coleman Crawford MD's Practice location
Tybee Island, GA 31328Get Direction
Dr. Edward Coleman Crawford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crawford
- Does Ingrown Hair Always Require Medical Treatment?
Hair deviating from its normal growth pattern; hairs that curl inwards or grows sideways deeper into the skin present embarrassing acne-like bumps that become an eyesore. Ingrown hairs also bring pain and infection in their wake.Medical treatments cover the entire spectrum from symptom alleviating...
- How Do You Diagnose Sinusitis?
SinusitisSinusitis refers to an inflammatory infection that affects the sinuses. The infection is caused by bacteria, allergies, viruses or fungi. Sinusitis is an infection that can affect people of all ages. Acute sinusitis lasts for 3-8 weeks, and the chronic form which is to last for more than 8...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- What Is An Anal Fissurectomy?
An anal fissurectomy is a surgery that may be used for curing anal fissures. The procedure involves an incision in the sphincter muscles which control one's anal opening. It is normally the recommended surgery for treating tears or cracks that develop inside the distal canal (passageway) where waste...
- Alternative Treatments for Restless Legs Syndrome
According to statistics, restless legs syndrome (RLS) affects about 15% of Americans. It is also important to note that restless legs syndrome can be a side effect of certain medications. It will clear off when you stop taking such medication. A variety of alternative treatments is existent....
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- Dr. Michael Todd Adams MD1395 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- James Stuart Mcclellan M.D.1601 Harmon Ave Fort Stewart GA 31314
- Dr. William Stroud Hitch MD7001 Hodgson Memorial Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Susan Kim Holland M.D.7001 Hodgson Memorial Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Allen Cecil Swan MD230 Duncan Dr Savannah GA 31409
- Mr. Charles Owen Oshaughnessy MD1601 Inlet Ave Tybee Island GA 31328