Dr. Anthony M Avellino MD, MBA
Neurosurgeon9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL # GE07 MADERA CA, 93636
Anthony M. Avellino, MD, MBA, FACS is the director of UW Medicine Neurosciences Institute located at the new Ninth and Jefferson building across from Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Avellino is Professor ...
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Recurrent intracranial Masson's vegetant intravascular hemangioendothelioma. Case report and review of the literature.
- Ultrasound accelerates functional recovery after peripheral nerve damage.
- Pneumocephalus in a newborn with an open myelomeningocele.
- Intracranial-to-intracranial vascular anastomosis created using a microanastomotic device for the treatment of distal middle cerebral artery aneurysms. Technical note.
- Unusual migration of the distal catheter of a ventriculoperitoneal shunt into the heart: case report.
- The postoperative course and management of 106 hemidecortications.
- Long-term outcome in children with gliomas of the anterior visual pathway.
- Mapping dermatomes during selective dorsal rhizotomy: case report and review of the literature.
- Spinal injuries in children.
- Proton magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging in pediatric pilomyxoid astrocytoma.
- Distal ventriculoperitoneal shunt failure caused by silicone allergy. Case report.
- Inferior vena cava thrombosis causing acute cauda equina syndrome. Case report.
- Spinal cord pilocytic astrocytoma with leptomeningeal dissemination to the brain. Case report and review of the literature.
- Pediatric intradural extramedullary synovial sarcoma: case report.
- Acquired chiari malformation type I associated with a fatty terminal filum. Case report.
- UW - Dept. of Neurosurgery
Dr. Anthony M Avellino MD, MBA's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98104Get Direction
MADERA, CA 93636Get Direction
Dr. Anthony M Avellino MD, MBA's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Avellino
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Melandee Brown MD9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Gary Magram MD9300 Valley Childrens Pl Madera CA 93636
- Dr. Ashley G Tian M.D.9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Zachary Wright MD9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL # GE07 MADERA CA 93636
- Dr. Julia Devi Sharma MD, FRCSC9300 VALLEY CHILDRENS PL # GE07 MADERA CA 93636