Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA, 94301
Dr. Toby Ratanasiripong is a physiatrist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Ratanasiripong is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Ratanasiripong focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Ratanasiripong can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1999
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine
- Pain Management
- Chronic Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Member International Spinal Intervention Society American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Toby Ratanasiripong's Practice location
Toby Ratanasiripong's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ratanasiripong
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Treatments of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes your bones to break down quicker, making you susceptible to fractures and falls. Treatment often includes a combination of medical drugs and lifestyle changes. The best way to prevent the occurrence of osteoporosis is to observe proper medication plans.Bones...
- Dr. James Petros M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Joel Saal MD500 Arguello Street Redwood City CA 94063
- Dr. Meagan M. Littlepage M.D.300 Pasteur Drive Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Jeffrey Sg Englander MD751 S Bascom Ave San Jose CA 95128
- Dr. Benjamin Reyes Mandac MD710 Lawrence Expy Santa Clara CA 95051
- Dr. Haleh Agdassi M.D.795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301