Dr. Justin M. Nichols DDS
Dentist4904 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD, 57108
Dr. Justin Nichols is a Dentist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Nichols specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Justin M. Nichols DDS's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57108Get Direction
Dr. Justin M. Nichols DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nichols
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- Dr. Devren Clay Anderson DDS6104 South Lyncrest Avenue Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Mark C Berdahl DDS6301 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Scott Allen Munsinger D.D.S.5909 S Remington Pl Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Mark Michael Bierma D.D.S. M.S.5000 S Broadband Ln Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. John V. Smallcomb D.M.D.5100 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Cassondra Lynn Braun D.D.S.4904 S MINNESOTA AVE SIOUX FALLS SD 57108