Dr. Weike Tao is an anesthesiologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Tao ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Tao also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Tongji Med Univ, Wuhan, Hubei, China 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Anesthesiology
Dr. Weike Tao MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. Weike Tao MD's reviewsWrite Review
- If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?
If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?When you are experiencing a migraine, you have headaches that are moderate to intense. Migraine brings headache pains that are mostly felt on one side of your head. In other cases, you may experience headaches on both sides. This condition also causes...
- Special Wish for 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy
Josh Banes is a young man from Louisiana with muscular dystrophy. At just 10 years old, a special dream came true for him right outside of the Bossier City, LA Police Department.Josh is fascinated by canine law enforcement. He loves canine officers and their dogs and read books about their...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Bharat Vadher MD4532 Banyan Lane Dallas Texas 75287
- Torrence J. Stepteau 717 Fegans Path Colleyville Texas 76034
- Dr. Christopher P Creighton M.D.2345 Dougherty Ferry Rd Saint Louis MO 63122
- Dr. Edward R. Bryan M.D.6225 North State Highway 161 Irving Texas 75038
- Dr. Jeffry C. Harper M.D.13601 Preston Road Dallas Texas 75240
- Dr. Charles Truong M.D.3500 West Wheatland Road Dallas Texas 75237