Dr. Jayalekshmy B. Kumar M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA, 01747
Dr. Jayalekshmy Kumar practices Neuropathology in Hopedale, MA. Dr. Kumar studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Med Coll, Univ Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala, India 1998
Med College University Of Kerala 1999
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Headache, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders And More
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellow:Epilepsy (Neurology) 2006
Dr. Jayalekshmy B. Kumar M.D.'s Practice location
Hopedale, MA 01747Get Direction
Dr. Jayalekshmy B. Kumar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kumar
Better than the best.
- Alzheimer’s is Not a Part of Normal Aging
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia, a term for memory loss, which is serious enough to affect daily life. It affects three to four million people in the US. 10% of all the persons over 70-years-old have memory loss and in more than half, the cause is Alzheimer’s disease....
- Can You Overdose on Xanax? How Much Xanax Does it Take to Overdose?
Before Taking this DrugInform your doctor if you have any of the following conditions before taking Xanax (alprazolam):...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Bedroom Talk: Sex, Erectile Dysfunction, and Parkinson's Disease
Sex, one of the many natural aspects of human behavior, involves passion, immense trust, and great vulnerability as people find themselves sharing a close and physically intimate moment with another person. It offers a brief moment of liberation from the often time dull reality or for some, a way...
- Targeting Enzyme May Be an Approach to Alzheimer’s Therapy
Targeting particular enzymes to cure diseases or to relieve symptoms has never been an easy task. Indiscriminate targeting often results in unnecessary potentially toxic effects. For the same reasons, early attempts to target HDAC2 were not successful.Researchers knew that HDAC2 plays a vital role...
- Parkinson's: Tips From a Professional Occupational Therapist
Once the diagnosis of Parkinson's has been dropped on a person, it is natural to feel devastated. Modern medicine can help a lot but still, it cannot stop the progression of the disease. However, with lifestyle changes a person can delay the progression of symptoms, and continue to live...
- Dr. Majaz Moonis MD55 LAKE AVE N WORCESTER MA 01655
- Dr. Syed T. Ali MD65 Walnut Street Wellesley Massachusetts 2481
- Dr. Maria pilar elisa T. Dayaw MD54 Hopedale St Hopedale MA 01747
- Dr. Megan A Callahan M.D.76 Park St Attleboro MA 02703
- Dr. Zahra S Ayub M.D.463 Worcester Road Framingham MA 01701
- Dr. Ludmila Fridman MD463 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01701