Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery95 Glastonbury Blvd #202 Glastonbury CT, 06033
Dr. Christopher Bulger is a vascular surgeon practicing in Glastonbury, CT. Dr. Bulger specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Bulger diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine,Lubbock, Tx, United States 1998
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine 1998
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 2006 Outstanding New Practitioner ECHN, .
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- University Of Illinois Metropo
- General Surgery Metropolitan Group Hospitals Chicago, IL
- University of Illinois Affiliated Hospitals 1998
- Vascular Surgery Rush-Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center Chicago, IL
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellow:Vascular Surgery 2003
Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD's Practice location
Glastonbury, CT 06033Get Direction
Dr. Christopher M Bulger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bulger
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Dr. Bejon Temus Maneckshana M.D.655 W Irving Park Rd Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. James Joseph Gallagher MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106
- Dr. James O Menzoian MD263 Farmington Ave Farmington CT 06030
- Dr. Bernardo Mendoza MD29 Haynes St Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Tamil Anban MD281 Hartford Tpke Vernon Rockville CT 06066