Jacquelyn Sanderson is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Stafford, TX. Jacquelyn is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Sanderson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Sanderson will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jacquelyn Antoinette Sanderson's Practice location
Stafford, TX 77477Get Direction
Jacquelyn Antoinette Sanderson's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Leukemia: Get the Facts
Sometimes, we hear of certain diseases or health conditions frequently but are never aware of their background; like it is common to find people who do not know much about Leukemia. But I don’t want to underrate you. How much do you know about Leukemia? Did you know that it is a type of cancer?...
- Treatment Options for Bladder Cancer
Treatment Options for Bladder CancerFor a doctor to decide the best treatment for your bladder cancer, he or she has to look at the progression of the disease and what stage it's at. As stages of bladder cancer are very crucial before making treatment decisions, your doctor will perform different...
- What is Rheumatic Fever?
Rheumatic fever is a complicated, nonsuppurative disease that affects the joints, blood vessels, heart, brain, and skin. It is an acute inflammatory response that has a PAST untreated or slightly treated Group A or group B beta-hemolytic streptococcal infection, such as strep throat or scarlet...
- How Nurses are Fighting the Worldwide Opioid Crisis
For many chronic pain sufferers the only thing that brings relief are prescription opioids. The trouble with opioids is that they are inherently addictive, and it can be difficult to wean long term patients. A 2014 NIH journal article estimated that the number of people addicted to opioids worldwide...
- How Common is Lupus, and What Does it Look Like?
SymptomsThe affected person may exhibit one or more of the following symptoms. Symptoms are not always consistent, as they may flare up or disappear at any time. ...
- What to Know Before Taking Triamterene-Hydrochlorothiazide
What is triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide?Triamterene-hydrochlorothiazide is a water pill or diuretic used for the treatment of edema (fluid retention) and high blood pressure. This medication is usually prescribed to patients who have low amounts of potassium in the body or individuals who are at an...
- Miss Stephanie Pucek PT4423 Shadowdale Dr Houston TX 77041
- Ms. Susan Ashley Vonvillas P.T., M.S., D.P.T.12371 S Kirkwood Rd Stafford TX 77477
- Dr. Lindsey Medina PT, DPT, C/NDT9220 KIRBY DR STE 1000 HOUSTON TX 77054
- Meaghan Marie Coreas PT7602 Stone Arbor Ln Pearland TX 77581
- Sheila D Nguyen PT, MS4412 Hazard St Houston TX 77098
- Meredith David Brown P.T.6109 Maple St Houston TX 77074