Na Liu MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME, 04240
Dr. Na Liu is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lewiston, ME. Dr. Liu specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Hubei Medical University 1994
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Na Liu MD's Practice location
Lewiston, ME 04240Get Direction
Na Liu MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liu
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Arizona Firefighters Raise Funds for Lymphoma Stairclimb
Jackson County Fire District #5 partnered with Dutch Bros. Coffee in Phoenix, Arizona to help raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Scott Firefighter Stairclimb in Seattle, which took place at the Columbia Center on March 11th, 2018. All of the money raised for the stairclimb go to...
- Living with Lymphoma Day by Day
A majority of individuals diagnosed with lymphoma find that they have to make a great deal of adjustments to their lives. There are several physical, emotional, social, and everyday obstacles from diagnosis to remission.Living with lymphoma can be different for every individual, which is why it is...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Dr. Amir Modarressi MD99 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Gregory S Emmons DO93 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Daniel Cary Rausch M.D.12 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Mahesh Pandey MD99 Campus Ave Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Nicholette Erickson MD12 High St Lewiston ME 04240
- Dr. Hans Boedeker MD300 Main St Lewiston ME 04240