Dr. Mark F Sullivan MD
Cardiothoracic Surgeon11110 Medical Campus Rd Suite 125 Hagerstown MD, 21742
Dr. Mark Sullivan is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Hagerstown, MD. Dr. Sullivan specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Sullivan typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1983
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1983
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1994
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Thoracic Surgery; Fairview-Univ Med Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Georgetown Univ Hosp, General Surgery; Clinical Ctr At The Nih, Cardiovascular Diseases
Dr. Mark F Sullivan MD's Practice location
Hagerstown, MD 21742Get Direction
Indiana, PA 15701Get Direction
HAGERSTOWN, MD 21742Get Direction
Dr. Mark F Sullivan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sullivan
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Dr. Nikhil K. Mehta MD FACS251 E Antietam St Hagerstown MD 21740
- Dr. Paul Nicholas Chomiak MD501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Mark Steven Soberman M.D.501 W 7th St Frederick MD 21701
- Dr. Christopher Kelly Vincent M.D. PH.D.510 Butler Avenue Martinsburg WV 25405
- Dr. Gilbert Leo Hendricks M.D.2557 River Road Shepherdstown WV 25443