Dr. David Rea is a Chiropractor practicing in Oil City, PA. Dr. Rea specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Rea seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. David Brian Rea D.C.'s Practice location
Oil City, PA 16301Get Direction
Dr. David Brian Rea D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Mark Allen Kehoe DC908 Liberty Street Franklin PA 16323
- Dr. Adam Scott Middleton D.C.128 W Central Ave Titusville PA 16354
- Dr. Richard H Clark DC462 Warren Rd Franklin PA 16323
- Dr. James Edward Nalbach D.C.409 13th St Franklin PA 16323
- Dr. Shanley J Seybert D.C.111 N Perry St Titusville PA 16354
- Dr. Dianna Lynne Rafferty D.C.1264 PITTSBURGH RD UNIONTOWN PA 15401