Dr. Harvey Irwin Katzen M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology8926 Woodyard Rd Suite 201 Clinton MD, 20735
Dr. Harvey Katzen is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Clinton, MD. Dr. Katzen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Harvey Irwin Katzen M.D.'s Practice location
Clinton, MD 20735Get Direction
Dr. Harvey Irwin Katzen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Katzen
- How to Deal with Lymphoma Treatment Fatigue
Treatment fatigue is a very common problem among lymphoma patients. Whether the patient is doing pharmaceutical treatments, chemotherapy, or other treatments, they will likely lead to fatigue and a feeling of being burnt out.This article will go over what treatment fatigue is, symptoms that are...
- Teen Finds Strength to Give Back After Battling Lymphoma
Ayden Mills is a 14-year-old middle school student residing in Vancouver, Washington. It’s easy to wonder how someone could be an inspiration at such a young age, but what Mills has gone fought through is nothing short of amazing. Mills’s story shows how it is possible to fight through even the...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation's Light it Red for Lymphoma Night
Lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system, currently affects over 700,000 Americans who are living with or in remission from the disease. Statistics show that every seven minutes, someone in the United States is diagnosed with the condition, which amounts to approximately 80,000 people per year.The...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- 9/11 Ground Zero Worker's Lymphoma Improves with Clinical Trial
When the terrorist attacks occurred in New York on September 11th, 2001, Bart Zagami, a 61-year-old New York State Supreme Court officer, was in his office just a few blocks away from the World Trade Center in lower Manhattan. Days after the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Zagami spent his time at Ground...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Dr. Cyril A. Allen M.D., MSPH7801 Branch Ave. Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. David J Haidak M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Rita Gupta M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Nicholas A Demonaco M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Joon Sun M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735
- Dr. Jose L Mendoza M.D.8926 Woodyard Rd Clinton MD 20735