Dr. Alhakam Hudaihed MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology2507 Harrison Ave Panama City FL, 32405
Dr. Alhakam Hudaihed is a nephrologist practicing in Panama City, FL. Dr. Hudaihed specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Hudaihed most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Aleppo University Faculty of Med Syria,Syria MD
University of Aleppo Faculty of Medicine 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- Brooklyn Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Program
Dr. Alhakam Hudaihed MD's Practice location
Panama City, FL 32405Get Direction
Kenner, LA 70062Get Direction
Dr. Alhakam Hudaihed MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hudaihed
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus is an autoimmune disorder that may affect skin, kidneys, brain, and other organs. According to Lupus Foundation of America, about 1.5 million people in U.S. have lupus. This condition is seen more in women than in men....
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- Dr. Susan Paramore Compton M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401
- Dr. Erin L Greer M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401
- Dr. Ahmad Oussama Rifai M.D.2507 Harrison Ave Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. Patricia J Anderson M.D.1847 Florida Ave Panama City FL 32405
- Dr. Richard F. Walker M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401
- Dr. Todd E. Minga M.D.504 N Macarthur Ave Panama City FL 32401