Dr. Sean Skinner practices Pediatric Surgery in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Skinner treats children who have an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery. Some of the surgical problems seen by pediatric surgeons are often quite different from those commonly seen by adult or general surgeons. Dr. Skinnerdiagnoses, treats, and manages childrens surgical needs such as abnormalities of the groin in childhood and, surgical repair of birth defects, surgical care of tumors, transplantation operations, and endoscopic procedures.
Education and Training
Ross Univ- Sch Of Med & Vet Med- Roseau- Dominica 1999
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Geisinger Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Sean Skinner MD's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73104Get Direction
LEXINGTON, KY 40536Get Direction
Dr. Sean Skinner MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hydrocele Repair?
Hydrocele repair is a surgical process that aims to correct the swelling of the scrotum that occurs as a result of hydroceles. A hydrocele is a painless buildup of fluid around the testicles. Fluid buildup causes the scrotum and the groin area to swell. This swelling can make you uncomfortable even...
- What You Need to Know About Incisional Hernias
What is a Hernia?A hernia is a medical condition that results from tissue or organs protruding through the abdominal walls. This protrusion is due to a weakness or hole in a muscle. The condition might start without any symptoms, but can lead to serious problems like death if left unattended. Hernia...
- What Does a Pediatric Surgeon Do?
What is a pediatric surgeon?A pediatric surgeon is a pediatrician, who is specially trained to perform a variety of medical procedures on newborns, infants, and children. They are experts when it comes to the diagnosis and operative care of different health conditions in children. These specialists...
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Dr. Robert Warren Letton M.D.103 Deer Creek Rd Edmond OK 73003
- Dr. Alejandro Roberto Ruiz-elizalde M.D.177 Fort Washington Ave New York NY 10032
- Dr. Nikola K Puffinbarger MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Keith Matthew Webb MD1200 Everett Dr Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Philip C Mantor MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. David W Tuggle MD940 Ne 13th St Oklahoma City OK 73104