Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD is a top Doctor in San Francisco, CA.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In San Francisco, CA, Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1962
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, Otolaryngology; Moffitt Hosp Univ Of Ca, General Surgery; Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, General Surgery
Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD's Practice location
San Francisco, CA 94106Get Direction
Dr. Roger Raymond Smith MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Smith
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Sandra Lee, Breast Cancer Survivor, Wants You to be Neurotic About Your Health
October is referred to in the United States as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. In honor of the annual campaign dedicated to raising awareness of the disease, Sandra Lee’s documentary short - “RX Early Detection: A Cancer Journey with Sandra Lee” - is filled with wry humor, tears, and...
- Katy Perry Fan Wishes Bullies Would Stop Picking on Sister with Autism
There exist several forms of bullying – physical, emotional, verbal, educational, and property destruction. Nowadays, cyberbullying is also on the rise.While social media networks are a great way to connect and interact with others, they can also be used in harmful ways to humiliate others....
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Stephen S Hurst M.D.77 N San Mateo Dr San Mateo CA 94401
- Dr. Robert W. Kindrachuk M.D.3300 Webster St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Fung Lam M.D.3838 California St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Rod W Perry M.D.424 28th St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Tatiana Goldstein M.D.525 Spruce St San Francisco CA 94118
- Dr. Eitan Homa M.D.500 Alfred Nobel Dr. Hercules CA 94547