Dr. Paul H Rosenberg M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery1567 Palisade Ave 3rd Floor Fort Lee NJ, 07024
Dr. Paul Rosenberg is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Fort Lee, NJ. Dr. Rosenberg specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Comparison of 0.5% articaine and 0.5% prilocaine in intravenous regional anesthesia of the arm: a cross-over study in volunteers.
- Coating of extracorporeal circuit with heparin does not prevent sequestration of propofol in vitro.
- Transient neurological symptoms after spinal anaesthesia with hyperbaric 5% lidocaine or general anaesthesia.
- Evaluation of efficacy and plasma concentrations of ropivacaine in continuous axillary brachial plexus block: high dose for surgical anesthesia and low dose for postoperative analgesia.
- Platelet dysfunction after intravenous ketorolac or propacetamol.
- Microscopic analysis of three different spinal needle tips after experimental subarachnoid puncture.
- Efficacy and side effects of tramadol versus oxycodone for patient-controlled analgesia after maxillofacial surgery.
- Comparison of hypotensive epidural anaesthesia and spinal anaesthesia on blood loss and coagulation during and after total hip arthroplasty.
- Glutathione transferase alpha and inhalation anaesthetics.
- Comparison of intravenous patient-controlled analgesia with tramadol versus morphine after microvascular breast reconstruction.
- Technical aspects and postoperative sequelae of spinal and epidural anesthesia: a prospective study of 3,230 orthopedic patients.
- Halothane and desflurane requirements in alcohol-tolerant and -nontolerant rats.
- Comparison of three catheter sets for continuous spinal anesthesia in patients undergoing total hip or knee arthroplasty.
- Comparison of technical and block characteristics of different combined spinal and epidural anesthesia techniques.
- Effect of preincisional ilioinguinal and iliohypogastric nerve block on postoperative analgesic requirement in day-surgery patients undergoing herniorrhaphy under spinal anaesthesia.
- Umbilical Hernia
Dr. Paul H Rosenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Fort Lee, NJ 07024Get Direction
Dr. Paul H Rosenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rosenberg
I feel great!!!!.
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Plastic Surgery
Plastic surgery is a choice made by a person who wants to look different, feel different, or just show off the new and improved version of him or herself. Most people have different reasons for undergoing plastic surgery.Sometimes one needs to see a psychiatrist before undergoing plastic surgery,...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...