Carey Woodruff, PhD, is a Clinical Psychologist working at The Hilltop Haven. Dr. Winnett received her degrees from University of Illinois. Upon graduating Dr. Woodruff completed an internship at The Prince Charles Hospital; University of Queensland. Additionally, Dr. Woodruff has extensive expertise in Clinical Psychology, Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation, Rehabilitation Farm-ego Rehabilitation-open Lands. Furthermore, Dr. Woodruff maintains a professional membership with American Psychology Association, International Psychology Association, International Database Association.
- The Prince Charles Hospital; University of Queensland
Professional Society Memberships
- American Psychology Association, International Psychology Association, International Database Association
What do you attribute your success to?
- Making a difference, patient care, listening to patients needs, helping families, giving her best each day and expanding on patient care.
Hobbies / Sports
- Family, Friends, Traveling, Outdoors
Favorite professional publications
- All Major Psychology, Neuropsychology, Rehabilitation Research
Dr. Carey Woodruff PH.D.'s Practice location
Mundelein, IL 60060Get Direction
Highland Park, IL 60035Get Direction
Libertyville, Illinois 60048Get Direction
LAKE FOREST, IL 60045Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Carey Woodruff PH.D. | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Carey Woodruff PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- Autism and 'The Good Doctor': Is it Accurate?
ABC's new hit show has taken television by storm with its dynamic character of Shaun Murphy, who is an autistic surgeon. However, many wonder: Does the show paint an accurate picture?Only one viewWhile it is great that there are more shows than ever before that have characters on the autism spectrum...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Dr. Barbara M. Stock PH.D.2530 Crawford Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Jessica Myszak2700 Patriot Boulevard Suite 250 Glenview IL 60026
- Ralph W Whetstine PSY.D.830 E Higgins Rd Schaumburg IL 60173
- Dr. Diane L. Randall PSY.D.27750 W IL ROUTE 22 BARRINGTON IL 60010
- Dr. Judith A Holmes PHD1440 Renaissance Dr Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Courtney L. Dirksen PH.D.855 E Golf Rd Arlington Heights IL 60005