Todd M Getzen M.D. is a top Doctor in Southfield, MI.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Todd M Getzen M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Todd M Getzen M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Todd M Getzen M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Southfield, MI, Todd M Getzen M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Aortic Disease, Medical Imaging, Ct Scan And More
- MemberHenry Ford Medical Group
Todd M Getzen M.D.'s Practice location
Southfield, MI 48075Get Direction
Todd M Getzen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Getzen
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis?
There are a few problems that can affect the digestive tract and cause problems, and they are generally referred to as irritable bowel diseases (IBD). The most common IBDs are Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. IBD is different from IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome, which does not cause...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- Bringing Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Patients and Their Doctors Together via Survey
While patients may entirely admire and respect their doctors, sometimes they simply do not agree with the course of action they are proposing. While this may not be a big deal for a visit about a cold or something minimal, it can be life-altering for those with chronic conditions. That is why a...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Ellen Amanda Janetzke M.D.390 Park Street Birmingham MI 48009
- Mazen Shoukfeh M.D.27901 Woodward Ave Berkley MI 48072
- Luis Osterberger M.D.27177 Lahser Rd Southfield MI 48034
- Natalia Filipof Other20030 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI 48236
- Dr. Faleh Husseini M.D.25650 Kelly Rd Roseville MI 48066
- Dr. Angelo J Sorce M.D.5958 N Canton Center Road Canton MI 48187