Dr. Mark Hornbach is a pediatrician practicing in Rockford, IL. Dr. Hornbach is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Hornbach diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Hornbach can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1983
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Pediatrics
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. Mark D. Hornbach MD's Practice location
Rockford, IL 61103Get Direction
Dr. Mark D. Hornbach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hornbach
- How Often Should a Newborn Poop?
First-time parents may wonder how often their newborn should poop and what a normal newborn poop would look like. A baby’s health can be best indicated by a baby’s bowel movement, but new parents may not know what to expect. For this reason, new parents become unsure and apprehensive during...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dr. Olga Goodman M.D.5875 E Riverside Blvd Rockford IL 61114
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Sarah M. Beaves MD2300 N Rockton Ave Rockford IL 61103
- Dr. Thomas Danko MD1200 W State St Rockford IL 61102
- Dr. Patricia Mary Panzica M.D.5727 Strathmoor Dr Rockford IL 61107
- Dr. Gary Patrick Fernando MDStony Brook University Hospital Stony Brook NY 11794