Dr. Shabnam Foroughi M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology10110 Molecular Dr Suite 209 Rockville MD, 20850
Dr. Shabnam Foroughi practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Rockville, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Foroughi treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Mechanical Engineering 1999
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Clinical Ctr At The Nih, Allergy And Immunology; Children'S Natl Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Shabnam Foroughi M.D.'s Practice location
Rockville, MD 20850Get Direction
Dr. Shabnam Foroughi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Foroughi
An Excellent caring Allergist.
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Dr. Elena R Reece MD2041 Georgia Ave Nw Washington DC 20060
- Dr. Kelly D. Stone M.D., PH.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Derek K Johnson MD3903A FAIR RIDGE DR FAIRFAX VA 22033
- Dr. Casey J Geaney M.D.WRNMMC BETHESDA MD 20889
- Dr. Sally J Bailey MD1715 N George Mason Dr Arlington VA 22205
- Dr. Michael Sly MD111 Michigan Ave NW Washington DC 20010