Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine505 Goffle Rd Ridgewood NJ, 07450
Dr. Mary Carbone practices Sleep Medicine in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Carbone studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Di Padova- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Padova- Italy 1984
University Of Padua
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sleep Medicine
- Evaluation of leptin protein levels in patients with Cooley's anaemia.
- Molecular screening of the proopiomelanocortin (POMC ) gene in Italian obese children: report of three new mutations.
- Sudden infant death syndrome and subsequent siblings.
- Severe respiratory failure after elective repeat cesarean delivery: a potentially preventable condition leading to extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- HHH syndrome (hyperornithinaemia, hyperammonaemia, homocitrullinuria), with fulminant hepatitis-like presentation.
- Molecular epidemiology of phenylalanine hydroxylase deficiency in Southern Italy: a 96% detection rate with ten novel mutations.
- [Medico-legal liability in neonatal screening].
- [News in the diet therapy of fenilketonuria].
- Blood pressure ranges in premature infants. I. The first hours of life.
- Cardiorespiratory recordings from infants dying suddenly and unexpectedly at home.
- The incidence of gastroesophageal reflux in preterm infants.
- Blood pressure ranges in premature infants: II. The first week of life.
- [Recurrent asthmatic bronchitis in the first years of life: a 3-year follow-up].
- [Children at social risk and the utilization of health services].
- Bergen County Super Doctors 2012
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; St Joseph'S Hosp & M C, Pediatrics
- St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Paterson
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.'s Practice location
Ridgewood, NJ 07450Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33912Get Direction
Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carbone
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprival and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where the...
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- The Negative Impact Sleep Apnea Can Have on a Child's Memory
Many already know that the pauses in breathing for a long period of time are what defines sleep apnea. However, what many may not know is that this disorder affects 1 out of 4 children and may occur between the ages of 2 and 8 years old. The American Sleep Apnea Association indicated that...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Dr. Carin Lamm M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Stephanie O. Zandieh MD, MS56 East 76th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Kristin Kelly-pieper MDMount Sinai School Of Medicine New York NY 10029
- Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.450 Clarkson Ave Brooklyn NY 11203
- Miss Ramneet Kaur Gill MD2 Park Ave Yonkers NY 10703
- Dr. Roberto V Nachajon M.D.703 Main St Paterson NJ 07503