Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist (Pediatric) | Sleep Medicine505 Goffle Rd Ridgewood NJ, 07450
Dr. Mary Carbone practices Sleep Medicine in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Carbone studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Di Padova- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Padova- Italy 1984
University Of Padua
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Sleep Medicine
- Evaluation of leptin protein levels in patients with Cooley's anaemia.
- Molecular screening of the proopiomelanocortin (POMC ) gene in Italian obese children: report of three new mutations.
- Sudden infant death syndrome and subsequent siblings.
- Severe respiratory failure after elective repeat cesarean delivery: a potentially preventable condition leading to extracorporeal membrane oxygenation.
- HHH syndrome (hyperornithinaemia, hyperammonaemia, homocitrullinuria), with fulminant hepatitis-like presentation.
- Molecular epidemiology of phenylalanine hydroxylase deficiency in Southern Italy: a 96% detection rate with ten novel mutations.
- [Medico-legal liability in neonatal screening].
- [News in the diet therapy of fenilketonuria].
- Blood pressure ranges in premature infants. I. The first hours of life.
- Cardiorespiratory recordings from infants dying suddenly and unexpectedly at home.
- The incidence of gastroesophageal reflux in preterm infants.
- Blood pressure ranges in premature infants: II. The first week of life.
- [Recurrent asthmatic bronchitis in the first years of life: a 3-year follow-up].
- [Children at social risk and the utilization of health services].
- Bergen County Super Doctors 2012
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; St Joseph'S Hosp & M C, Pediatrics
- St. Joseph's Regional Medical Center, Paterson
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, DC
Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.'s Practice location
Ridgewood, NJ 07450Get Direction
FORT MYERS, FL 33912Get Direction
Dr. Mary Terese Carbone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Carbone
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Behavioral Therapy to Improve Children’s Sleep Apnea
Everyone loves a good night's sleep. Getting lots of rest during the night and waking up in the morning feeling refreshed and energized is a feeling that few things can surpass. However, more than an activity you simply partake in, getting a good night’s rest, according to Kim Cahill, RN, MSN,...
- Researchers Developing a New Test for Childhood Sleep Apnea
Although sleep apnea is a common issue in American population, the condition defined as the repeated interruption of breathing during the sleep time is not so frequently found in children. However, taking into account how obesity levels in children have increased during the last decade, and keeping...
- Additional Insight into Children's Sleep Apnea
It is surprisingly not uncommon for children to show mild forms of sleep apnea due to enlarged tonsils or adenoids, and some of them can usually grow out of it as their body develops and the airway expands to accommodate their growth. Regardless, the severe versions of obstructive sleep-disordered...
- Dr. Carin Lamm M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Stephanie O. Zandieh MD, MS160 E 32ND ST # L-3 NEW YORK NY 10016
- Dr. Katharina D. Graw-panzer M.D.505 E 70TH ST FL 3 NEW YORK NY 10021
- Miss Ramneet Kaur Gill MD2 Park Ave Yonkers NY 10703
- Dr. Pakkay Ngai M.D.30 Prospect Ave Hackensack NJ 07601
- Dr. Kristin Kelly-pieper MDMount Sinai School Of Medicine New York NY 10029