Dr. Kayra A. Cepin Plasencio M.D.
Family Practitioner21110 Biscayne Boulevard 203 Miami FL, 33180
Dr. Kayra Cepin is a graduate from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Medical School, Santiago, Dominican Republic, She did her Residency in Bronx Lebabon Hospital, New York , New York. Dr Cepin is Board ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Physical Exams For Sports, School And Summer Camp
- Physical Exams (routine/school/work)
- Physical Examinations/ekg
- Coumadin Management
- Lab Draw In Office
- Lab On-site
- Lab Services
- Ekg (electrocardiogram, Ecg)
- Ekg And Holter Monitor
- Ekg Electro Cardiograms
Dr. Kayra A. Cepin Plasencio M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, Florida 33024Get Direction
Dr. Kayra A. Cepin Plasencio M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cepin Plasencio
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- Can One Get Influenza Even After a Flu Vaccine?
Influenza is a respiratory ailment caused by influenza viruses. Influenza is considered as one of the fatal viruses because it can cause death if not medically and properly addressed. Flu can be very contagious and is very likely to spread from one person to another through coughing, sneezing, or...
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- Dr. Daquesha Chever D.O1750 Ne 167th St Miami FL 33162
- Dr. Ariadna Valdes PHARM. D.200 Flagami Blvd Miami FL 33144
- Dr. Aldo Guevara-Gonzalez MD8504 NW 103rd street hialeah florida 33016
- Dr. Adrea Samoleski MD3670 W Oakland Park Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33311
- Dr. Tamika G Singh MD4161 NW 5TH ST # 101 PLANTATION FL 33317
- Dr. Miguel Aponte M.D.7300 W Mcnab Rd Fort Lauderdale FL 33321