Dr. Kayra Cepin is a graduate from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Medical School, Santiago, Dominican Republic, She did her Residency in Bronx Lebabon Hospital, New York , New York. Dr Cepin is Board ...
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Physical Exams For Sports, School And Summer Camp
- Physical Exams (routine/school/work)
- Physical Examinations/ekg
- Coumadin Management
- Lab Draw In Office
- Lab On-site
- Lab Services
- Ekg (electrocardiogram, Ecg)
- Ekg And Holter Monitor
- Ekg Electro Cardiograms
Dr. Kayra A. Cepin Plasencio M.D.'s Practice location
Hollywood, Florida 33024Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Kayra A. Cepin Plasencio M.D. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Kayra A. Cepin Plasencio M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cepin Plasencio
- Paronychia Treatment
What is paronychia?Paronychia is a form of skin infection that occurs around the fingernails and toenails. Bacteria, Candida (yeast), or a combination of both microorganisms usually cause this infection. Paronychia may gradually or suddenly develop depending on the root cause of the infection. Its...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- How is Lactose Intolerance Diagnosed?
Lactose intolerance has gained a lot of prominence in recent years. The common symptoms of lactose intolerance like bloating, flatulence, discomfort, and diarrhea can often mimic the symptoms of many other medical conditions. There is often a tendency to self-diagnose when observing these symptoms....
- What Is Vistaril Used For?
What is Vistaril (hydroxyzine)?Vistaril is a medication used to reduce central nervous system activity. It is an antihistamine drug that can help reduce the effects of histamine in the body and relieve symptoms of allergy, such as histamine-induced itch, hives, and contact dermatitis.Vistaril is...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Dr. Wayne Jeffrey Fraser M.D.660 N State Road 7 Fort Lauderdale FL 33317
- Dr. Daquesha Chever D.O1328 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Cartersville Georgia 30120
- Dr. Ariadna Valdes PHARM. D.135 SW 63rd Ave Miami Florida 33144
- Dr. Adrea Samoleski MD7100 W. Camino Real Boca Raton FL 33433
- Dr. Tamika G Singh MD4161 NW 5TH ST # 101 PLANTATION FL 33317
- Dr. Miguel Aponte M.D.6849 TAFT ST. HOLLYWOOD FL 33024