Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary DiseaseMassachusetts General Hospital 55 Fruit Street Boston MA, 02114
Dr. Jessica Mccannon practices Pulmonology in Boston, MA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Mccannon manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MD's Practice location
Boston, MA 02114Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Brenna Mccannon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mccannon
- I. i.
- How Depression Leads to COPD Medication Non-Adherence
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a progressive disease that still does not have a cure. The World Health Organization predicts that COPD will become the fourth leading cause of death worldwide by 2030. The predominant cause for COPD is tobacco smoking. Most symptoms are irreversible,...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- New Test of Mucus Properties May Help with Coughing and Airway Clearance in CF
In the United States, there are currently 30,000 individuals living with cystic fibrosis - a progressive, hereditary condition that results in persistent lung infections and airway obstruction, making it difficult to breathe. There is no cure for cystic fibrosis, although there are several treatment...
- All About Bronchopneumonia
Pneumonia is an infection of the lung tissue, which can be caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi. There are two types of pneumonia: lobar pneumonia and bronchopneumonia. Lobar pneumonia is when an entire lobe or more than one lobe of the lung gets involved. Bronchopneumonia happens when the bronchi...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- Cystic Fibrosis: FDA Extends Use of Relizorb to Children
The ability to gain and maintain a healthy weight for patients who suffer from cystic fibrosis can be a challenge. Many children with the condition suffer from failure to thrive. The disorder has the tendency to cause a blockage in digestion that prevents necessary fats from being absorbed. Proper...
- Dr. Martin F. Joyce-Brady MD Boston Massachusetts 02118
- Dr. Erik Eduardo Folch MD, MSC185 Pilgrim Rd Boston MA 02215
- Dr. Peter M Barkin MD131 Ornac Concord MA 01742
- Dr. Maya Berdzenishvili M.D.1575 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02138
- Dr. Melissa Hoffman Tukey MD725 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Farhan Siddiqui M.D.750 Washington St Boston MA 02111